29 Oct 2011

I think I might be a Francophile...

I have a confession to make - I think I may be a Francophile.

I've never been to France, but I want to go there. Of all the places in the world I'd like to visit, France it is.

I missed out on learning French at school, so all these blogs I see of people who can get by on 'school girl' French leave me a little sad.

You see I did study French at high school, but in my second year, my French teacher had her jaws wired - remember that fab way to lose flab? Wire the jaws shut so you can't eat - simple.

Doesn't work when you wire the jaws of a language teacher shut though!

So here I am dreaming of France and thinking about classes to learn the language. The only French I remember is said through gritted teeth, which may come across as a little aggressive?

I'm also thinking of a cd to play in the car so I can learn French on the go.

Anyhow, if I want to go to France I do need to learn a little of the language at least.

Time to start studying and time to start saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment here at Cedar Cottage, if you're signed in as anonymous, please leave your name so we know who you are.